Frequently Asked Questions

Tri-County Clipping Service

What areas does the clipping service cover?
The Tri-County Clipping Service covers all of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties. Articles affecting South Florida Commercial Real Estate in general are also included.

How often is the service delivered?
Each month, the articles from the previous month are sent along with an index assisting in the search of specific information. For instance, you will receive the articles for the month of March no later than the 20th April.

Which newspapers are used?
The articles are selected from the Daily Business Review (Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach editions), Palm Beach Post, Sun-Sentinel, Miami Herald (Dade and Broward editions), and Miami Today.

What is the cost of the service? 
The cost of the service is $150.00 per quarter. You can cancel this at anytime. There is no contract.

Can I get only the articles which interest me?  
No. Florida Real Estate Decisions, Inc. only provides articles in a "digest" fashion on a monthly basis.

Can I get multiple copies for the same price?  


Zoning Variance

How much does the service cost?
Each job is either quoted a fee or a standard fee is applied depending on the radius and the types of property included within the radius. Call us at 1-800-643-7334 to request a quote.

What is provided / carried out for me? 
Florida Real Estate Decisions, Inc. supplies a letter certifying that the information is correct as to the current tax roll, the number of gummed labels required by the city, a radius map showing the area covered, and a duplicate set for the client. It is the responsibility of the client to carry out the actual application process.

What is the turn around time?
The turn around time for most work is 5 working days. Work needed before 5 working days may be possible if our work load permits it.

What are the payment options?
Florida Real Estate Decisions, Inc. accepts Checks and Credit Cards.

Where do I submit my application?
You should contact the zoning office of the county you are applying in to determine where you should submit your finished application.

Where can I find the requirements for my zoning change request?
You can find the requirements for your zoning change application from the county.